While creating this section, I questioned myself, how can I show non-technical Managers / Interviewers what work I have done that shows my experience and abilities without getting too technical.
I am deliberating on few ideas to exhibit how programmers / freelancers can show different projects they have worked on in a more graphical way. Will share soon.
If you have any ideas or would like to contribute, get in touch.
Meanwhile, here is a short summary of what I do:
- Analyze client’s business requirements by organising meetings/interviews/workshops.
- Create tasks, project roadmap, milestones for the development/admin team. Planning and executing feature sprints with internal and / or external teams.
- Testing and deployment planning. Preparing release announcements, documentation, training manuals.
- Provide training to users, gather feedback and iterate accordingly.
- Organise meetups. Do presentations. Come join us, it's fun!
- Trails on Trailhead. Seriously, if you work with Salesforce you need to get on it, NOW!